Welcome to Fridley High School and thank you for your interest in volunteering!
Volunteer Approval Process:
- Click here to view the current volunteer opportunities: https://www.applitrack.com/fridley/onlineapp/
- Click on Volunteer on the left and then the Apply button on the right.
- You will need to create an Applitrack account with a username and password. Once you have an account set up a short 2-page application will open. Please complete the application and electronically sign it.
- Next, you will receive an email to the account you used in your application, inviting you to complete a background check with Trusted Employees. There is no fee for this background check and all responses are kept confidential.
- Once your background check has cleared, you will receive an email letting you know you are approved to volunteer.
Building secretaries will have access to information on who has been approved to volunteer. If you have questions about this volunteer screening process, please contact Kris Carlston, Human Resources Coordinator at 763-502-5003 or Kristine.email@example.com.